Lodgepole (2-3 Person)
For best savings, purchase your Roof-Top Tent with an Annex and your choice of Solar Package.
Our next shipment of tents is arriving and will be ready to ship early August. Order yours today!
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Three oversized fullly-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- Patented removable shoe/utility storage bags
- Patent-pending quick release hand screws for easy install & removal
- Utility net on tent base underside for additional storage
- Tough, all metal structure, hinges and receivers
- Condensation sleeves on all exposed metal frames
- Large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5" high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- YKK zippers
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Unisex emergency urinal
- Base of tent is made of Aluminum Sheet & Polyurethane
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Fits on any vehicle with most standard roof racks
Overview: Lodgepole Roof-Top Tent
Our third generation of Roof-Top Tents are our best yet. Designed by us, and built according to our specifications, the new tents are lighter and more aerodynamic than ever. All Gen3 tents are Solar Ready, designed in collaboration with Goal Zero® to seamlessly integrate with their numerous solar products.
The Lodgepole features Treeline's signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. The frame and canopy poles are the strongest yet. Aluminum tubing with 2mm wall thickness, makes the tent both lightweight and extra rugged. Other features unique to Treeline include our patented utility/storage bags, utility net on the underside for additional storage, hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly, and heavy duty rubber latches for storing heavier gear like rods and paddles, keeping them safe and out of the way. As always, the tents setup and take down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2" foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
|Tent||Rain Fly & Annex||Mattress||Mattress Cover||Travel Cover|
|DIMENSION OPEN||MATTRESS DIMENSION||DIMENSION CLOSED|
Compare the Lodgepole Roof-Top Tent to all other Treeline Roof-Top Tents